So, my husband and I welcomed a new family member 2 weeks ago…an 8-week old german shepherd puppy. My daughters are all teenagers, so having a puppy was like having a newborn all over again! Needless to say, I need some calm in my life right now. Here’s a good mediation for calmness I found in one of my books. This one is especially interesting as it uses an Amethyst crystal in the meditation as an aid to calm and soothe.
Amethyst Aided Mediation for Calmness
- Sit Quietly in a comfortable position, in a place where you are unlikely to be disturbed.
- Hold an amethyst crystal in your gently clasped hands, placed in your lap.
- Close your eyes and take 10 deep, full breaths, expanding the air fully into your chest.
- As you breathe, gently relax your muscle groups, starting at your head and working your way down your body to your feet.
- As you inhale, say to yourself, ‘I inhale peace.” As you exhale, say to yourself, “I exhale tension and stress.”
Repeat sequence for 15 minutes.
Hope this helps someone else with some relaxation!
Love and Light,